Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Little by little

     I did do my nails today, which is a big thing for me.  I don't spend much time doing it because I paint my left hand and it looks good and I get excited and start my right hand.  Then while I'm awkwardly using my left hand to paint what seems like my WHOLE right hand I bump the left hand nails and mess them up and the right hand isn't looking good and I usually end up taking it all off.  But today I did both hands. And I think they look good.




      I used the what looks like Barbie pink to me on my nails. Then put these cute floral print Sally Hanson Salon Effect nail decals on my ring fingers.  I thought that if I put them on all my fingers I would get distracted every time I saw my hand.  So I decided one at a time would be enough.  I love pink, black and white together (if you can't tell from my room pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment