Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A new season

The project I just finished for my room is the bulletin board turned jewelry display/organizer.  Originally, I just had this little shelf for all my jewelry and the rest went into this tackle box type organizer.  Now, this holds the majority of my jewelry.




And it was super easy.  I had some left over damask fabric from my roller shade and yellow ribbon from another project so I just stapled all the edges of the damask fabric and then stretched the ribbon on the top and bottom edges. Stapled the ribbon underneath to attempt to hide it and then just used clear thumbtacks I had from school to hang all the necklaces, earrings and bracelets. It's going to be so much nicer to get ready in the mornings. 

I just wish I hadn't been in such a hurry and had taken pictures of the simple assembly.


My next projects? Pumpkin decorating!!! And then reusable duster covers for my Swiffer duster and more nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment