Tuesday, July 17, 2012

A Desire to Improve

I have been unnecessarily attached to my computer these last couple days on break from work.  I have been finding a lot of blogs that feature ideas for natural living, beauty tips, weight loss advice, fashion, keeping a clean home and food.  It's SO overwhelming to look at all of the advice but I decided that I wanted to begin changing my life little by little.  And I don't want to just improve my health or organization or any other single area so this will track the different areas in no particular focus.

But I enjoy the person I have become and I don't really want to change, and then realized I really just want to improve! Why begin this journey seeming negative?? That is definitely an area to improve! 

So to start, why not declutter?  I have been spending what is likely my last summer at home before I will graduate from college and my younger brother and I have switched rooms.  So I am going to be using the last days of the week to organize the stuff I have at home still and clean my new room so when I come home for breaks and visits it will be relaxing, not stressful! 

Stay tuned for more, hopefully including tips and tricks that I learn as I improve my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment